|The Brothers McGregor|
|ITV broadcast date||2nd March 1987|
|Previous episode||Jury Duty|
|Next episode||The Singing Fan|
Wesley is getting fed up with the pre-owned car game as a way of making money in finding a rich widow woman on a cruise. They go to the Blue Cockatoo and meet Moira, Colwyn Stanley's recently widowed daughter. Wesley tells her that what she needs is a big strong minder. Cyril is shocked that Wesley should consider marrying for money, but Glenys hopes that could have a double wedding.
- Cyril McGregor - Philip Whitchurch
- Wesley McGregor - Paul Barber
- Dolly McGregor - Jean Heywood
- Glenys Pike - Jackie Downey
- Colwyn Stanley - Allan Surtees
- Nigel - Terry Cundall
- This episode was made fifth in the running order but transmitted third in the programme's third season.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,058,000 viewers (chart placing unknown - this figure is for the Monday transmission only).
- This episode was transmitted on Thursday 5th March 1987 at 7.30pm by TVS and Channel Television.