Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Brothers McGregor|
|Episode||Name the Day?|
|ITV broadcast date||10th August 1988|
|Previous episode||Declan is Very Big|
|Next episode||The Record for Marathon Singing|
Glenys has unreal dreams of what their wedding will be like - red carpet, pageboys, video of it, etc. Wesley reckons that's what Cyril should do, video the act. Cyril's fantasy of what form that should take includes pouting starlets. Glenys can't believe he's only imagining it, just that she doesn't enter into his dreams once he's rich and famous and storms off.
- Cyril McGregor - Philip Whitchurch
- Wesley McGregor - Paul Barber
- Dolly McGregor - Jean Heywood
- Glenys Pike - Jackie Downey
- Colwyn Stanley - Allan Surtees
- Nigel - Terry Cundall
- Detective - Carl Chase
- This episode was made first in the running order but transmitted fifth in the programme's fourth season.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,327,000 viewers (chart placing unknown - this figure is for the Monday transmission only).