Paula Wolfenden has played six roles in Coronation Street:
- a Waitress in May 2000 at the restaurant where Martin Platt and Rebecca Hopkins had a meal.
- a Nurse in December 2000 when Paul Clayton was supposed to undergo a kidney transplant.
- Underworld buyer Andrea Dawson in March 2002
- a Dressmaker in October 2008 who put together Carla Connor's wedding ensemble.
- PC Cox in September 2010 who investigated runaway Sophie Webster
- Funeral director Heather Washbrook in November 2013 and March 2014.
She has also appeared in many other series including Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, The Royal and Shameless.