|Turn out the Lights|
|Episode||The Boyhood Haunt|
|ITV broadcast date||2nd January 1967 (Monday)|
|Writer||Peter Eckersley and Kenneth Cope|
|Next episode||Hail to Thee, Aunt Shelmadine|
Leonard Swindley is shocked when his colleague, Walter Hunt, confesses that he is totally under the influence of his horoscope – Aries the Ram. In spite of Swindley scoffing, Hunt insists on introducing him to Mr Merlin, the famous astrologer – a meeting which leads to the most mysterious results.
- Jessica Sturgeon - Ingrid Hafner
- Richard Merlin - Peter Wyngarde
- Edward Lennox - Bert Palmer
- Andre Bazir - Ben Kingsley
- Psychiatrist - Fred Stone
- RAF Officer - Doel Luscombe
- Lady Pangbourne - Elsie Woodhouse
- Stefan - John Woodvine
- Beatrice Scott - Agnes Laughlan
- Frank - Harry Littlewood
- Viewing Figures: 7,250,000 homes (8th place). This was the highest-rated of the six episodes of the series and gained a higher figure than the two episodes of Coronation Street shown in the same week.
- Associated Rediffusion and Tyne Tees Television transmitted this episode on Monday 2nd January 1967 at 8.00pm. All the other ITV regions (except Teledu Cymru who did not transmit the series) broadcast the episode on Friday 6th January at 9.10pm.