|The Brothers McGregor|
|Episode||The Singing Fan|
|ITV broadcast date||9th March 1987|
|Next episode||The Inheritance|
Cyril has a fan. He thinks this is the start of things really happening for his career. Her husband is not too thrilled about her infatuation, which unfortunately for Cyril is short-lived, as a journalist comes to the Blue Cockatoo club to check on the press release which talks about screaming girls mobbing Cyril, so Wesley at least makes sure there's screaming.
- Cyril McGregor - Philip Whitchurch
- Wesley McGregor - Paul Barber
- Dolly McGregor - Jean Heywood
- Glenys Pike - Jackie Downey
- Colwyn Stanley - Allan Surtees
- Nigel - Terry Cundall
- This episode was made second in the running order but transmitted fourth in the programme's third season.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,000,000 viewers (chart placing unknown - this figure is for the Monday transmission only).
- This episode was transmitted on Thursday 12th March 1987 at 7.30pm by TVS and Channel Television.