Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tim Farmer was the designer of 132 episodes of Coronation Street in five stints in the role as follows:
- Episode 909 (10th September 1969) to Episode 914 (29th September 1969) (6 episodes)
- Episode 924 (3rd November 1969) to Episode 927 (12th November 1969) (4 episodes)
- Episode 932 (1st December 1969) to Episode 941 (31st December 1969) (10 episodes)
- Episode 946 (19th January 1970) to Episode 1029 (25th November 1970) (82 episodes)
- Episode 3744 (29th August 1994) to Episode 3773 (4th November 1994) (30 episodes)
He also designed sets for many other Granada Television programmes in his career including A Family at War, Shabby Tiger, Sam, The Cuckoo Waltz, The Wheeltappers and Shunters Social Club, Cribb, Strangers and Families.