V Court Fitness is a business owned by Kal Nazir and Dev Alahan, and was opened in March 2014. It is located in Victoria Street, and was built by Jason Grimshaw, with the help of his father Tony Stewart. This attracted numerous residents from Coronation Street to keep fit. It also ran a self defence training class, which Gail McIntyre took up after No.8 got broken into. Kal ran the gym along with his father Sharif. Gail accepted a job here, as did Katy Armstrong, as receptionists. Gail was later demoted to cleaner when Kal's daughter Alya arrived to replace her. When Kal died in fire that broke out at Victoria Court, son Zeedan replaced Kal and then was followed by Gary Windass.
Julie Carp signed up for a membership in September but when Dev unintentionally insulted her, she walked out. Dev later apologised and after much grovelling, she came back. The first recorded accident occurred in December when a member of the gym broke his hand while training; however receptionist Katy was unable to deal with the incident and panicked at the sight of the blood.
- Dev Alahan - Co-owner (2014-)
- Zeedan Nazir - Co-owner (2015-)
- Gary Windass - Manager & Co-owner (2015-)
- Sharif Nazir - Assistant Manager (2014-)
- Gail McIntyre/Rodwell - Cleaner (former Receptionist) (2014-)
- Alya Nazir - Receptionist (2014)
- Katy Armstrong - Receptionist (2014-2015)
- Kal Nazir - Co-owner (50%) (2014-2015)