|Turn out the Lights|
|Episode||You Can't Get Out Of The Wood|
|ITV broadcast date||30th January 1967 (Monday)|
|Previous episode||The Happy Medium|
|Next episode||One For Yes, Two For No|
A solid statue starts to weep in a provincial graveyard. A municipal miracle? Swindley and Hunt aren't so sure. Why is the Medical Officer of Health so interested in the grave of a long-dead alderman?
- Tommy Galvin - Windsor Davies
- Ian Morris - Keith Marsh
- Harry Foster - Glen Melvyn
- Billy Houghton - Ken Parry
- Agnes Munnelly - Judy Evans
- Arthur Kay - John Stratton
- Bert Waddelove - Geoffrey Hibbert
- Jimmy Nicholson - Derrick Gilbert
- Maurice Hatton - Billy Russell
- Florence Hatton - Gwen Nelson
- Policeman - John Comer
- Viewing Figures: 6,500,000 homes (12th place).
- Associated Rediffusion transmitted this episode on Monday 30th January 1967 at 8.00pm and Tyne Tees Television on the same date at 9.10pm. All the other ITV regions (except Teledu Cymru who did not transmit the series) broadcast the episode on Friday 3rd February at 9.10pm.